ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Atlanta, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Licensing: FanDuel Group is looking to add a Manager to its Regulatory Compliance team to help lead the FanDuel licensing program. The FanDuel Group licensing team sits at the strategic intersection of regulatory affairs, legal & regulatory compliance, & operations, & has a significant impact on FanDuels efforts to enter new markets & maintain the companys good standing in existing markets. Reporting to the Regulatory Counsel, the Regulatory Licensing Manager will lead efforts to obtain & maintain the appropriate licenses for internal & external entities & individuals as required by state laws & regulations.
Regulatory Affairs: The Regulatory Manager will work with relevant licensing staff of regulatory bodies to coordinate FanDuel Group filings & build & maintain working relationships.
Technical Operations The Regulatory Manager will engage with internal business teams to operationalize & optimize licensing tools & processes to help improve the speed & efficiency of the companys licensing efforts.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Oversee efforts & partner with outside counsels to enable FanDuel to apply for & obtain required corporate gaming licenses in relevant jurisdictions.
- Manage an effective licensing system to enable FanDuel employees that are required to hold a gaming license in any state obtain such a license in a timely & smooth manner.
- Work with FanDuels business teams to identify vendors supporting FanDuels wagering products & enable those vendors to obtain & maintain proper licensed as required.
- Further enhance & maintain FanDuels licensing records & track upcoming filing deadlines.
- Support the design & development of additional compliance technology tools to help the team scale for future growth.
- Manage FanDuel Associates & Senior Associates as the licensing team continues to grow.
- Draft portions of internal controls for new & existing states & assist with regular review of existing internal controls.
- Respond to requests from regulators & internal teams relating to regulatory compliance processes, procedures & policies.
- Conduct periodic risk assessments.
- Complete other regulatory compliance tasks assigned by management.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 5+ successful years in an analytical & detail-oriented role with management experience
- Sound & tested experience exercising judgment including communication, relationships and the accurate presentation of materials required of high-stakes engagements
- Highly organized individual with strong attention-to-detail skills
- Bachelors Degree required with strong academic background
- Experience engaging with federal or state regulators a plus
- Excellent oral & written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of management
- Ability to work as part of a team in a very fast paced & changing environment
- Understanding of business priorities & ability to work to them
- Ability to work independently & out of comfort zone
- High level of personal initiative & motivation
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills
- Professional, honest & reliable
- Experience with gaming licensing, regulatory affairs, or project management
- JD a plus, but not required
- Experience in implementing & maintaining technology tools
- Technical competencies in Microsoft suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as interest in designing process tools (such as SharePoint sites).
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.