Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Senior FP&A Analyst who will assist our Senior Manager, FP&A with revenue forecasting & reporting on our North America tread product line. The ideal candidate is proactive, driven & resourceful, with strong prioritization skills & a desire to dive into the data.
- Assist in building financial models for budgeting, forecasting & long-range planning related to North America tread revenue
- Support monthly close process through close partnership with the accounting team
- Help with monthly & quarterly internal & external reporting, including driving insightful analyses to explain trends & any variance to plans
- Help to identify key trends & potential risks & opportunities
- Assist in cross-functional work to evaluate strategic initiatives & associated financial impacts & help to incorporate into financial plans
- Assist in creation of ad-hoc analyses for cross functional leaders & management
- Assist in preparation of board of director materials
- Continuously look to increase efficiency through process automation
- 3-5 years in FP&A / corporate finance / investment banking
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- High aptitude & enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling & analysis, including advanced Excel & Powerpoint. Experience working with data visualization tools & data cubes is a plus
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently & under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Systems prior experience with financial planning tools (such as Host analytics) & ERP knowledge (especially SAP) a plus
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies & consumer products preferred
- Experience with demand planning & revenue planning a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.