International Accounting Manager
We are seeking an International Accounting Manager who will be a liaison between the Accounting team & our external service provider to drive efficiencies & scalability of our global consolidations processes. You will collaborate across teams to help drive process improvements, ensure consistency in compliance with accounting policies, review monthly international reporting packages/account reconciliations/journal entries & support international treasury operations.
- Support accurate & timely monthly close to ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), reviewing journal entries, variance analysis, & balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Collaborate with international accounting teams to ensure a timely & accurate close process and to complete all accounting transactions & financial statements monthly, quarterly & annually
- Assist in establishing international subsidiaries
- Drive business process improvements & initiatives
- Support quarterly reviews, annual audits & local statutory reporting requirements, in addition to 10-Q & 10-K reporting process
- Work closely with Tax to support quarterly & annual tax provision process
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley 404 by ensuring creation & maintenance of required documentation & regular controls testing
- At least 5+ years progressive corporate accounting experience required at publicly traded, multinational corporation preferably 2 years in operational accounting
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- Big four or public accounting experience preferred
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Proficient in GL & consolidation modules, Excel & experience with NetSuite a plus
- Excellent project management, communication, & interpersonal skills; ability to influence outcomes
- Experience working in a high-growth, publicly-traded company, strongly preferred
- Confidence, good judgment, energy & personality to work in a dynamic environment across all levels of management & across functions & geographies
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps & ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor & optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Sumo Logic became a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ Index in 2020. We serve over 2,000 customers & 60,000+ users across the globe: AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora & more.