Location: At the moment, we are all working remotely. However, our headquarters are in New York, & this position will be based in NYC once we are back to working in-person.
OpenFin is a fast-growing financial technology company backed by the worlds largest banks & most respected Fintech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, & Pivot Investment Partners. OpenFin modernizes & democratizes app development & distribution in the finance space. We provide a secure OS that brings a fast & intuitive app experience to the financial desktop. Built on Googles Chromium & GitHubs Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, & robust security with an agile web development & deployment model to accelerate digital transformation & innovation. OpenFin is used by thousands of developers to deploy & run more than 1200 apps at more than 1500 financial institutions.
About the Role
We are looking for a Manager of People Operations in our NY office to help us manage & scale our employee experience & related functions. You will report to the General Counsel/VP People & work closely with her to ensure that OpenFin remains an engaging & exciting place to work as the company grows.
- Onboarding & Development: Support our US onboarding process from beginning to end: work with Finance to ensure payroll is set up, work with IT to ensure permissions are appropriately managed, & ensure that all new hires have the tools they need to succeed & be productive. Implement training & development initiatives for all employees.
- Retention: Develop mechanisms to maximize retention, including employee surveys, management training, & more
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: Partner with the General Counsel/VP People to implement our DEI efforts & initiatives to ensure that we are creating & maintaining the most diverse, equitable, inclusive, & welcoming culture possible as we grow & evolve
- Other People Ops tasks: Assist with other people ops tasks, including compliance requirements & support of our recruitment process.
What Were Looking For
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience in human resources or people operations roles & an interest in developing those skills further.
- You are focused, organized, & willing to drive tasks to execution.
- You are empathetic, responsible, & collaborative.
- You have excellent communication skills & experience handling sensitive information internally.
- Some experience at an early-stage, high-growth technology company is preferred.
- Some experience working with distributed, remote, and/or international teams is preferred.
- Experience with DEI work or other culture work at a startup is a plus!
Life at OpenFin
At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies & to enable our customers to do the same. While we are currently remote, we pride ourselves on our friendly, diverse, understanding office culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn & innovate, & overall, have a good time doing it. Our employees have a diverse set of interests & experiences, & we encourage you to explore those interests & share with us! We have regular happy hours & social events. Our office & our employees are conducive to a productive learning experience -- all the while creating innovative & compelling solutions for our clients.