The Appian Solution Engineering team provides technical expertise to our customers around the globe, touching every layer of the Appian platform. From data analysis to creative problem solving, our Solution Engineers tackle the most challenging technical problems encountered by Appian customers & partners.
We are looking for a Premier Solution Engineer with superb customer management skills & demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across departments. The Premier Solution Engineer will work as a member of the overall account success team, focusing on the platform support experience for their assigned customers.
- Conduct onboarding meetings with new Premier Support accounts, to introduce them to the service provided with Premier Support & to your role in ensuring their success
- Conduct regular check-ins with assigned Premier Support accounts to review the overall health & status of their applications, the status of open support issues, new releases & upgrade plans, & any other significant upcoming events or project milestones.
- Actively monitor & assist in the resolution of technical support cases created by assigned Premier Support accounts.
- Act as the escalation point of contact for assigned Premier accounts & orchestrate Appians response on escalated issues. This includes coordinating our technical response & leading communications with technical & leadership stakeholders.
- Manage projects that require close collaboration between Appian Support team & customer teams (cloud migrations, configuring Premier Support cloud capabilities, VPN configurations)
- Ensure that account teams have appropriate visibility & engagement on technical challenges/issues faced by Premier Support customers
- Share the good & bad of your customers Appian journey/experience with others in the Appian organization
- Contribute to a culture of advanced technical knowledge, customer service excellence & positive customer outcomes
- Bachelors degree or similar professional work experience
- Experience in a software customer service role. Exceptional communication, customer service & presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent problem solving skills & talent for identifying creative solutions
Appian provides a leading low-code software development platform that enables organizations to rapidly develop powerful & unique applications. The applications created on Appians platform help companies drive digital transformation & competitive differentiation. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.