This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
We're looking for an inquisitive, committed, thorough & fun Data Analyst. Your work will often be thestarting point for new business opportunities. As such, you will make direct impact on Business Development, Risk Management, & to supporting flawlessoperations. You collaborate closely with other teams, such asRisk Managers, Account Managers, & the Partnerships, Sales & Complianceteams.
What you'll do:
- Approach complex & multivariate calculations in a structural way.
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining & collaboration with other teams to provide actionable product insights.
- Effectively communicating complicated data & findings in a simple fashion.
- Solving ambiguous problems using data & providing practical business insights.
- Turning analysis into effective communication & concise, actionable advice through storytelling.
Who you are:
- You have excellent communication skills & you enjoy working together.
- You are committed to challenge the status quo.
- You are detail oriented & have the ability to multi-task.
- You like to work in a high-paced environment where you may need to quickly shift priorities.
- You are able to work in an independent way, while at the same time you are a strong collaborator, connecting with colleagues & sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork.
- You take initiative & ownership & you dare to make decisions. You enjoy a start-up environment with little supervision.
- You have experience in analyzing data & automating complex data handling through SQL, Python and/or R.
- You have experience in data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, Micro Strategy & etc.
- You have a background in business quantitative fields such as Business Analytics, Econometrics, Statistic or a technical study.
- You speak English fluently other languages are a plus.
- Experience or strong affinity with card present & card-not-present is a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you areexcitedabout this role, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!