Pelotons IT organization is seeking an experienced Technical Business Analyst to play a key role to support the Enterprise Technology team as we continue to grow. You will gather information across the organization & ensure follow up & updates are accurate & documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing & influencing IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects & new solutions.
The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for developing business requirements for integrated management information systems across all of Enterprise IT Systems. The selected candidate will also be part of change management & process improvement discussions in order to identify & implement streamlined solutions. Lead the management Information & data requirements gathering initiative to develop and/or streamline the operational reporting / BI capabilities. Ensure that processes are implemented to take full advantage of the capabilities of the systems. The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented, business analyst with experience in BI & ITSM systems.
As an Analyst in Enterprise Technology, you will interact with technical & business teams. You will have hands-on responsibility for the ongoing quality & consistency of solutions, working closely with sales, technical, product & customer service team members within Peloton.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented & driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders & Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual with operational & technical project management experience.
As an Analyst in Enterprise Technology, you will interact with technical & business teams. You will have hands-on responsibility for the ongoing quality & consistency of solutions, working closely with Service Delivery, product & customer service team members within Peloton.
- Create custom reports and/or dashboards for internal & business stakeholder use
- Design & manage complex Jira/Confluence queries, dashboards for operational/performance reporting metrics & status reports based on departmental needs
- Create comprehensive JIRA workflows (with conditions, validators, & post functions), screen schemes, permission schemes, & notification schemes to facilitate the capture of accurate & complete data for reporting purposes
- Produce business analysis deliverables for projects such as: SWOTanalysis, cost benefit analysis, return on investment, feature/gap analysis, & feasibility analysis
- Monitor & report on Service Delivery function against Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Work closely with IT Service Delivery Manager(s) to create appropriate SLAs relative to business function & respective service
- Maintain up to date catalogue of Enterprise IT Operations services
- Create, manage, & support administrative functions associated with the Atlassian product suite
- Identify business process bottlenecks & recommend process improvements
- Understand system architecture of upstream & downstream impacts when implementing solutions
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Atlassian products, BI products / strategy, administration best practices, & agile methodology best practices
- Gather requirements from users, business stakeholders & leadership to propose solutions that meet business needs, & deliver agreed upon solution
- Create & maintain technical documentation & user-guides for end users & internal EIT team
Basic Job Requirements: Education or Certifications
- 3+ years of overall technical & business experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of related IT experience
- Strong Analytical skills, ability to tell a story using data & KPIs
- Strong working knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies
- Customer Service driven mindset with strong relationship building skills
- Ability to synthesize data into written narrative & communicate findings effectively; requires strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience making business recommendations & influencing stakeholders
- Work independently with limited supervision in a hands-on role
- Ability to multi-task & work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to think out of the box & automate manual processes
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets (vlookups, pivot tables, etc), & Excel
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.