Do you love to clean? Do you have a heart for working with seniors?
We are located atAegis of Mercer Island, 7445 SE 24th St. Mercer Island, WA 98040, Aegis Living's newest community! Located in downtown Mercer Island, the community resembles a getaway lounge & brings in historical nuances unique to the island.
We are looking for Full-Timeflexible on hours & days but likely will involve 1 weekend dayavailability!
As a Housekeeper/Laundry, your contributions to the team my include:
- Take pride in a quality days' work
- Keep the residents' home clean & tidy
- Organize resident laundry
- Stay detail-oriented & follow proper procedures & protocol
- Transport, wash, & dry resident laundry
- Stay committed to the laundry schedule
- Keep the general areas throughout the community sparkling & spotless
- Other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Director
What youll need to rock this job:
- Compassionate & respectful of seniors
- Ability to be self-directed & function in a team environment
- Personable, energetic, & a hard worker
- Previous housekeeping and/or experience working with seniors a PLUS
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or contact Alma Lara at (425-)-449-4984 for more information.