At White Ops, were all hackers. This doesnt mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects & prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves & each other.
We think big & move fast.
We practice humility.
We pwn it.
What we do:
We keep the internet safe by fighting organized cybercrime. Our products accurately detect & prevent even the most sophisticated bots & our customers include some of the web's largest & most forward-thinking companies.
White Ops is seeking a high-performing, individual-contributor to grow our customer base of advertisers & the various companies that serve them in the digital advertising ecosystem.
We provide an industry-leading solution that detects & prevents ad fraud in a way that seeks to make it unsustainable & unprofitable for the criminals that perpetuate it. In doing so, we protect our clients from revenue & reputation risk caused by malicious bots.
A critical responsibility in achieving this goal is identifying & creating like-minded partners to join in the fight to save the internet from organized cybercrime. In this role, you will prospect, sell, negotiate & nurture new business with some of the worlds largest advertisers & marketing technology platforms. If you move fast, excel at inspiring others to act, are a student of technology & enjoy more complex SaaS negotiations, wed like to talk with you.
- Highly motivated & self-driven
- Explain technology with confidence
- Exceed new bookings & revenue quotas
- Communicate White Ops story with conviction
- Bring creative solutions to deals & negotiations
- Move fast to identify & qualify sales opportunities
- Understand, interpret & negotiate sometimes complex SaaS contracts
- Be an expert on our clients business beyond their White Ops engagement
- Work with Customer Success to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Manage & execute full sales cycle from prospecting to new customer launch
- Be the CEO of your book of business
Who you are:
- 5+ years in Sales or Business Development
- Knowledge of Advertising & Marketing technology a must
- Established relationships with brand direct and/or agency decisions makers
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue quotas
- Excellent presentation skills both over the phone & in-person
- Experience successfully leading cross-departmental teams to deliver customer results
- Experience & comfort using data to support sales efforts
- Loves winning & isnt afraid to fail
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the webs largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, & enterprise businesses globally by detecting & blocking bots. Its an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is centrally located in NYC in the heart of the Flatiron District. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year & we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, & London.
We have many world class customers who use our platform We're focused & propelled by a substantive mission We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity We're committed to building a product companies need We have created an environment that optimizes your skills & brings out your best work