Peloton is looking for a People Data & Analytics leader who will collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to create & deploy effective strategies in support of the People Analytics discipline. Creates & maintains the "technology stack" which supports self-service reporting, dashboards & analytics using Data Lake, Analytic Services & Power BI technologies (among others). Builds predictive models on topics like Attrition, Quality of Hire, High Performance Modeling, Pay Equity, Diversity & Inclusion. Develops a People Analytics Strategy & Implementation. Overall ownership of People Data governance/quality, security, integration, & standard/ad hoc reporting. Lead & partner with other People Team leaders on Strategic Workforce Planning & Future of Work.
- Designs & implements the analytics frameworks & strategy roadmaps (strategy/ structure/ staffing/ capabilities/ technology).
- Enables the People Team to understand patterns & connections within human capital data across functional disciplines to influence business outcomes
- Designs & implements strategic workforce planning (demand analysis based on business drivers, granular supply & skill gaps analysis) to guide senior management's customized human resource strategies across business units
- Researches best practices, trends & performs deep research & statistical analysis on long range strategic People & talent effectiveness & competitiveness questions
- Identifies baseline metrics for the design & development of accurate dashboards, reports, presentations used to educate, inform, & influence business decisions, thought leadership & support strategic objectives of the organization
- Uses appropriate external benchmarks for workforce metrics & key performance indicators that are linked to business results, identifies risks, insights & develops recommendations
- Builds a foundation of analytical capabilities throughout the People Team & trains others in advanced analytic methods, as needed
- Project management of large projects spanning multiple domains such as workforce planning/modeling, technology implementation & change management
- MBA or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Business, I/O Psychology, or related field.
- 8-12 years of total work experience with at least 4+ years of experience working with People & Business data, connecting the dots & generating meaningful insights for decision making
- Acumen to solve business problems & ability to work with limited supervision
- Working knowledge of HR technology solutions not limited to SAP, Greenhouse, ADP, Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle & deep understanding of business intelligence tools, data mining
- Experience in generating meaningful dashboards, analytics reports, generating meaningful insights & discussing it with HR & Business stakeholders
- Ability to visualize data & create meaningful visuals to support the problem hypothesis
- Experience identifying & translating business issues into questions that can be answered with data
- Ability to prioritize & multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment are essential
- Demonstrated learning agility, curiosity of data & information, & successful root cause analysis
- Passion for using data to uncover insights & drive business performance
- knowledge of statistical tools (e.g., SAS, R) for hypothesis testing & data mining analyses (e.g., multivariate regression & categorical, factor analysis, survival analysis)
- Experience working on Tableau, or other such similar data visualization tools
- Some experience with qualitative research, design & analysis of surveys
- Customer orientation with consultative skills-identifying needs & defining solutions
- Strong verbal & written communication skills with experience in data visualization; able to translate research findings for a general business audience
- Proactive, organized, & detail oriented; able to ensure rigor & accuracy while meeting deadlines
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.