About the Team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team oversees the final stages of the supply chain to move products from our suppliers to our customers as efficiently & effectively as possible. Our customer base is truly omnichannel, including direct-to-consumer & a diverse set of wholesale retailers. We are part of the global end-to-end supply chain team that seeks to improve its efficiency, cost, speed & flow of its supply functions. We manage a global supply chain network that aims to provide the best-in-class service to all stakeholders.
About the Role
The Sr. Associate Inbound Logistics will help develop & manage day to day relationships with our logistics partners. You will play a key role in supporting cross-functional teams at Harrys by providing shipment updates & troubleshooting any issues that arise. You will assist with developing necessary logistics strategies & infrastructures for future product & brand growth. You will partner with many teams to ensure best in class customer experience while continuously improving & optimizing our logistics operations. You will also help monitor, manage, compile, & report out logistics business metrics to internal & external audiences.
What Youll Do
- Oversee the tracking & tracing of inbound shipments from our suppliers (both domestic & international) to our distribution centers
- Maintain communication with internal as well as external (carriers & suppliers) partners to ensure timely shipping & delivery of products
- Develop & report key cost & service metrics that align to the companys financial goals
- Run ad hoc & regular reporting to report on Logistics KPIs or performance
- Continue to develop our logistics partner relationships to build a best-in-class logistics framework
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure new product & brand launches are executed successfully
- Manage & monitor on-going performance of inbound logistics metrics (i.e. on-time delivery & compliance metrics)
- Be a part of a team to help develop our long-term strategy & capabilities for global inbound logistics
This should describe you
- You have an understanding of supply chain transportation operations, gained through experience or a relevant bachelors degree (such as Supply Chain Management, or Logistics)
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in supply chain or logistics handling inbound logistics
- Expert level knowledge in air, ground & ocean freight & knowledge of customs & tariffs
- You are numerically & analytically minded strong in building out models or telling a story in Excel
- System & data knowledge of ERP, & TMS systems is considered an asset. S4 & E2open experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of outbound freight operations including B2B, retail & Final Mile is considered an asset
- You are comfortable making informed & thoughtful decisions with imperfect or incomplete information
- You are an active learner always seeking to improve yourself, the team, & the world around you
- You have strong, proactive, & effective communication, teamwork, problem-solving & interpersonal skills
- You have the ability to stay organized, multi-task & prioritize
- You have a sense of humor we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Heres Who Youll Work With
- Reporting to our Director of Global Logistics
- Working within the broader Global Distribution & Logistics team
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including but not limited to Procurement & Sourcing, Sales & Operations Planning, Distribution, commercial, & DTC teams.
- External partners (Freight forwarders, Customs Brokers, etc.)
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.