Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. The Guardant Health Oncology Platform leverages capabilities to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs across all stages of the cancer care continuum.Guardant Healthhas launched liquid biopsy-based Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI tests for advanced stage cancer patients & LUNAR assay for research use & for use in prospective clinical trials. In parallel,Guardant Healthis actively exploring the performance of the LUNAR assay in initial studies related to screening & early detection in asymptomatic individuals.
As a Material Handler at Guardant Health, you'll be responsible for assisting the Clinical Laboratory operations & Research Lab maintain the right levels of inventory.
In addition, you'll act as a back-up for Facilities management support. This role requires excellent attention to detail, effective written & verbal communication skills, the ability to multi-task & be flexible with tasks & schedules, & the ability to work independently in a team environment.
You'll manage a number of critical activities, such as:
- Responsible for receiving & processing incoming material, securely & safely storing temperature sensitive materials, issuing material to work orders & other uses, ensuring that all necessary transactions are completed in the ERP system, performing cycle counts, analyzing inventory discrepancies & other duties as assigned
- Experience in receiving, stockroom, shipping, material handling & inventory analysis roles. Experience in rapid-growth life science environment working with temperature-sensitive materials a plus
- Must be able to create & maintain excel skills on a need basis
- Experience in implementing, executing & improving cycle count programs, 2 bin systems
- Excellent interpersonal & customer service skills. Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with ordering supplies
- Enter Data into ERP system - Cycle Count Module, Receiving parts, Shipping parts, RMA returns. Fill out commercial invoice
- Track freight with various carriers on a need basis
- Use Hand Trucks, Pallet Jacks, & Scales safely & effectively
- Performing other duties as assigned
You are an effective & proactive communicator who maintains open dialogue with colleagues across functions.An avid learner, you seek opportunities to grow & integrate developmental feedback you receive into your day-to-day.You're reliable & resilient, are able to work in a team setting & add value to your teams.
You also have:
- High school diploma
- Valid California driver's license & clean DMV driving record are required
- Must be able to work & rotate into flexible shift of either Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday, as needed.
- Forklift certification preferred, not required
- Previous work experience in a lab preferred
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please visit our career page at:http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health & how it is used, please review ourPrivacy Notice for Job Applicants.