WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar, a high-growth, data-driven e-Commerce & Omni-Channel startup focused on disrupting the Fast Fashion Jewelry Business, is located in the Flatiron District in NYC & was founded by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky in 2011. Our company's culture is built on trust, empowerment, & autonomy - our teams create what they believe is most important for the company's success.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
As the Social Media Coordinator at BaubleBar, you will be part of the Marketing Team & assist the team in conceptualizing & executing our social media content & strategy. This is the perfect role for someone who loves social media, is a college graduate & wants to work hard to establish their career.
We are looking for someone INCREDIBLY motivated & organized with great attention to detail. You must be able to think creatively, multi-task, prioritize & work under pressure. BaubleBar is a fast-paced environment & things move very quickly, but this is an unbeatable opportunity for someone who wants to learn & grow in their career.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Execute our content calendar across all existing social media channels & manage postings.
- Own community management responding to comments & actively engaging with customers & influencers posts.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic & customer engagement metrics.
- Work with our internal creative team to create the assets for our social media channels on-time & to the highest quality.
- Research audience preferences & discover current trends.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Report on online reviews & feedback from customers & fans.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers including campaigns, promotions & contests
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Internship in social media / PR / digital marketing within the fashion / beauty space is a plus.
- Passion for social media, fashion & trends is a must.
- You have your finger on the pulse & are always out looking for the next cool, interesting, buzz-worthy thing.
- Excellent organizational, project management & problem-solving skills to juggle multiple responsibilities at once & consistently meet deadlines.
- A positive, "no task is too small" attitude. Love to put yourself out there & try new things.
- Comfortable looking at the data to measure program performance
- Strong team spirit, collaborative work approach & significant enthusiasm for brainstorming