As a Senior Account Manager, you are the clients champion within the agency. Youre looking to flex your skills growing & managing client relationships, but you still want some direction. Good newsyoull get strategic guidance from a Senior Account Director or Client Partner. You thrive on a fast-paced account are well-versed in production, specifically video for digital & social. Youre an invested partner in helping to grow the clients business & the brand. Most importantly, youre a leader to internal, multidisciplinary teams who can motivate a team to deliver successful digital & social advertising campaigns for one of our largest clients.
- Provide strategic direction for clients.
- Foster relationships with clients to ensure the effective delivery of projects.
- Lead internal teams & client teams.
- Develop & deliver organic growth within accounts.
- Deliver metrics on the quality of the relationship & the product provided to accounts & are experienced with brand awareness & performance success KPIs
- Foster relationships with other Account Team members, multi-disciplinary teams including leading integration efforts with other agencies partners
- Has a point of view on industry structure, trends, initiatives, & issues
- Provide insights into organizational opportunities for cross & up-sell opportunities.
- 4-6 years of Account Management experience in agencies within digital marketing, user experience and/or product design.
- Experience managing digital & social advertising campaigns, specifically online video, social & display
- Experience working with complex project & complex clients, delivering annual services revenues in excess of $5MM each.
- A solid understanding of user-centric digital product design.
- Competency managing complex teams & client relations.
- Ability to react quickly, assess, & implement solutions.
- Advanced negotiation, communication, writing, & organization skills with an outstanding attention to detail.
- Patience to work with others using tact & good judgement.
- Must be able to deal with others using tact & always exhibiting good judgment.