Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate & relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, & built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in Boston with our EMEA Head office in Reading, UK & further European offices in Paris, Munich & Ghent, we have been named as one of the worlds fastest growing software companies & have been rated a leader by the analyst community.
The Account Executive will manage & close deals in Acquias Middle Market account & prospect base. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs & delivering world-class service. Furthermore, the ability to work cross-functionally with demand generation & marketing teams to cultivate pipeline is a must.
Passion, drive, & creativity are just some of the basic skills & traits we are looking for in an Account Executive. Experience handling full-life cycle sales in an individual contributor environment, along with working with partners to drive our business forward in a specified territory is key to being a successful Acquian representative.
- Identify new business opportunities at mid market companies. Engage with senior level executives within these organizations.
- Develop strong relationships & identify prospect needs at all decision-making levels.
- Stay current on competitor offerings & be able to identify their strengths & vulnerabilities.
- Turn client feedback into actionable strategies to drive new business & address competitive risks.
- Influence client decisions & advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions.
- Work closely with various functional teams including Product Development, Account Management & Project Management teams to ensure seamless implementation & effective ongoing account growth.
- Collaborate effectively across internal teams & create an atmosphere of trust & open communication.
- Engage with our channel partners & various subject matter experts to drive sales opportunities.
- Travel to client meetings as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- A minimum of 3-7 years of sales/client origination experience, preferably with CMS experience.
- Experience negotiating large strategic deals including all phases of client development: prospecting, proposal development, negotiation & ongoing relationship management.
- Have intellectual agility & an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy & sense of urgency in acquiring & serving clients.
- Experience & the know-how to work in a start-up, fast paced technology environment.
- Ability to learn & absorb new products quickly & rapidly adapt to changing business & customer demands.
- Strong understanding of the SaaS business model for solutions delivery.
- Confident presentation skills, & must have 'presence' in front of the C-suite customer with the communications skills to articulate a value proposition to a wide range of organizational & functional levels.
- Bachelors Degree