HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way that people eat, forever!
Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europes fastest growing start-up in the past, but at just 7 years in, were the industry leader. Along the way, weve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase, this is a great time to join. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
The HR Business Partner acts as a trusted guide to help our managers recruit & retain top talent & achieve their goals & OKRs. As a performance coach & change agent, you & your direct reports will support our employees with the most relevant people initiatives to succeed in their roles.
Specifically, in this role you will:
- Manage our Talent Executive & oversee the recruitment strategy for our London Head Office. Hands on recruitment for senior level appointments, ensure we attract, select & retain top talent for our business & support our growth goals.
- Manage the Talent Development program, working closely with the Talent Development Lead to design, deliver & assess a first class learning culture for the whole business.
- Manage our Payroll Lead, who processes our payroll activity for both sites, ensuring secure, accurate & timely pay & reviews.
- Develop solutions, improve processes & implement new policies in partnership with the People Director & business stakeholders to address priority business needs
- Resolve complex employee relations issues, & support & advise managers on HR related issues & policies.
- Providing day to day performance management guidance, ranging from appraisals, to career development through to coaching & talent succession.
- Work closely with management & employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity & retention
Who you are:
- Bachelors or Masters degree with excellent academic record in HR / People Management, Business, Psychology or another related field of study
- A natural people person with great communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, & confident working with stakeholders on all levels
- Strong experience in recruitment, selection, planning, developing & implementing HR projects across a wide range of initiatives.
- You are a strong & inspiring people manager
- You have strong project management skills
To be successful in this role you should:
- Feel at home in a fast-paced & demanding startup environment, that develops and changes quickly every day
- Be able to take on ownership & act autonomously, but work effectively with the entire HR team leveraging your collaborative strengths
- Be an expert communicator with high emotional intelligence
- Come with strong analytical skills & the ability to deliver hands-on & pragmatic solutions in a constantly changing environment
- Have strong organizational skills, be able to handle multiple tasks & projects at once
- Be IT savvy, professional skills with the entire Microsoft Office Suite & G Suite
- Be Fluent in English (German being a plus)
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Breakfast everyday
- Pension scheme contribution
- Fantastic weekly social activities & legendary Summer & Christmas parties
- Free weekly Yoga class & other well-being initiatives
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London