Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, & brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquares platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Visits. As the industrys first & only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions those that exist today & those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date, building a phones-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the Team
The IT team is a group of exceptional individuals responsible for successful Corporate Technology service delivery to Foursquare team members globally. This group manages the administrative, logistical & technical support for day-to-day corporate technology functions. They are responsible for planning & delivering integrated information services to enable internal Foursquare team members to access services & information they need, when & where they need it
About the Role
Foursquare is looking for a hands-on IT Ops Manager to join our team. This person will be responsible for daily operations in our New York City office including setting up AV for large events, conference room support, & serve as an escalation point for Level I, II & III Helpdesk issues globally. This individual would also be required to define & track success metrics & KPIs for the IT Ops team. As a qualified candidate, you should have a strong technical background, strong customer service experience, a problem-solving attitude, & the ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Establish & maintain a culture of trust between IT & end users within the Company
- Ensure end-user onboarding & off boarding processes are meeting company IT security controls & compliance requirements
- Work closely with HR & Facilities to manage & optimize new hire onboarding processes
- Serve as point of information & direction for Helpdesk Technicians to manage escalation procedures & ensure that the highest service levels are maintained
- Maintain an accurate inventory of hardware & software.
- Manage SSO applications & directory services.
- Coordinate with different teams across the organization to identity areas of opportunity in which IT can provide solutions for
- Work closely with the Security Team to ensure Foursquare systems are protected & secure; & processes are maintained to ensure safety & audit ability.
- Establish, achieve & report on IT Helpdesk SLAs while leveraging data to drive improvements
- Assist in managing IT team budget & expenses
- Work closely with vendors to facilitate improvements & renewals.
- Refine & maintain the portfolio of products & services that power our offices, from AV enabled spaced to Corporate network stacks.
- At least 5+ years of experience in an IT Helpdesk support role
- 3+ year leadership experience
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on process improvement & documentation
- Strong skills with Jira & Jira ticket management, & metrics
- Soft Skills - a positive attitude & strong work ethic. Ability to get things done & provide excellent customer service to the end-user. Must have good communication.
- Experience with G-Suite, Github Enterprise, Atlassian, JAMF, macOS, AV & event support, Directory Services (Okta, JumpCloud, or similar),
- A working knowledge of network administration
- Experience with vendor management
- Some Windows support experience
Nice to have
- Experience with software procurement processes
- Ability to travel domestically to other Foursquare offices (20 days out of the year)
- Windows management platform exp. (<10% of our fleet are PCs)
- Experience with Bettercloud
Perks & Benefits
- Learning & development programs from ICs to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.