Jet.com is currently looking for Support Engineer to help support our rapidly growing HQ in Hoboken, NJ. This role will include: networking, systems, onboarding, & end user support through a variety of devices. This role will also be responsible for building & deploying new end-user facing systems (SaaS products & Microsoft Infrastructure/services). Our office is expanding heavily & this position will play a pivotal role in supporting our HQ & assisting that growth.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years in a support / SysAdmin role
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to think outside-of-the-box
- Highly organized & able to lead projects to improve workplace efficiency
- Independent/self-driven & comfortable working under deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP
- experience with Microsoft O365, Office 2013, Windows 8.1/10
- Active Directory, SCCM &/or WSUS
- Casper JAMF &/or Apple OS X
- SaaS & cloud based services
- Microsoft Azure (or a similar platform)
Jet launched in July 2015with one mission: To use technology tobecome the smartest way to shop & save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology & fulfillment platform, & incredible customer service, weve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce experience & driven by our core values of trust, transparency, & fairness, we want to make that experience more human, too. At Jet, were passionate about empowering people to live brilliantly. And were looking for amazing team members to help us get there.
Were building a new kind of company, & were building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, & retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success & we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If youre an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, & innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, wed love to talk to you about joining our team.