Are you interested in working on bleeding edge technologies & the latest silicon to bring AR experiences to real world customers? Are you passionate about the power of bringing software & hardware together to enable new industrial or even life-saving use cases? Does working side by side with amazing engineers in a fast-paced environment excite you? If so, then come join our Software Program Management team at Magic Leap. We are looking for an energetic, passionate individual to help us with our Software Development Kit (SDK) program.
You will be responsible for Magic Leaps SDK program management. In addition, you will be responsible for requirements management, planning & prioritization. You will work with external partners/developers & other groups within Magic Leap to release a world-class mixed reality platform & SDK. Additional responsibilities include managing vendor/partner relationships, evaluating technology opportunities, & participating in the overall product development at Magic Leap.
- Lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects
- Define & prioritize developer scenarios, technical requirements, & product roadmaps
- Manage end-to-end engineering dependencies across internal & external teams
- Coordinate complex software Sprint schedules across multiple teams
- Provide Program level leadership to SDK, Content & 3rd party application engineering teams.
- Engage with Engine, Application, & Content developers & development communities in support of Magic Leaps products.
- 5+ years of Program Management or Product Management experience.
- Experience with embedded software development with C/C++.
- Experience in SDK, development tools, native application development frameworks & application/content development.
- Experience with Unity & Unreal development. Game development is a plus.
- Understanding of Mobile HW & Linux based embedded operating systems.
- Experience across the complete product lifecycle, from functional definition to technical implementation.
- High tolerance for ambiguity & change.
- Excellent written & verbal skills, synthesizing complex technical & business concepts into clear, insightful messages.
- Experience with AR/VR is a great plus.
- BS or higher degree in computer science, computer engineering, related field or equivalent experience.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.