As a People & Employee Experience Coordinator, you will strengthen the Aetion team by executing on critical responsibilities that support our Human Resources priorities & our people. This individual is analytical, detail-oriented, proactive, a good problem-solver, & a strong communicator. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is versatile & flexible enough to tackle any number of projects while developing expertise in HR areas such as HRIS systems, employee experience, & policy.
This role will support Aetions People Operations. This person will provide administrative support for things like our anti-harassment & compliance trainings, background checks, & the employee experience from onboarding to offboarding.
- Project manage Aetion's Return to Work program as we transition back into the workplace
- Manage employee recognition program & assist in monthly all hands
- Design & run experiences that cultivate a vibrant & diverse workplace environment that attracts & retains talent, both in person & remotely
- Use data & analytics to assess the effectiveness of employee experience programs & provide recommendations to improve future strategies
- Partner with Employee Resource Groups to identify & program moments of education, support & celebration.
- Keep track of team goals, project schedules & new information
- Manage People team data operations & HRIS data integrity
- Oversee all employee files including onboarding documentation & offboarding materials
- Serve as the point-of-contact for all People team reporting requests, including survey & compensation data
- Research best practices & influence new, innovative program ideas in the employee life-cycle
- Embraces Aetions mission & demonstrates an understanding of the unique issues related to Human Resources.
- Assist with the logistics for performance management process at Aetion
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-3+ years experience ideally in a high-growth organization with a high degree of change
- Experience in Human Resources
- Operates with a high degree of integrity & trust, ability to manage sensitive & confidential information with discretion
- Analytical & open minded with acute attention to detail- expertise in data analytics & excel
- Takes initiative & sees projects through to completion through proactively raising & resolving issues
- Ability to manage multiple demands & shifting priorities
- Ability to juggle short term requests from managers with long term individual priorities & goals
- Holds self & others accountable for high-quality, timely, & effective results
- Non-traditional talent mindset. Treats changes as opportunities; Maintains balance in the face of ambiguity & change. Understands the concerns of others regarding these issues