WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOULL DO
The Finance team is seeking an experienced FP&A professional to join the Finance team at Braze. You will support strategic decision making & work cross-functionally on key initiatives with a direct impact on our P&L, developing a strong understanding of the key levers that drive the business.
You will report to the Director of FP&A & work closely with various leaders in order to improve our financial forecast & monthly reporting standards. This role requires someone who is highly analytical & strategic, is able to communicate clearly & effectively, & thrives in a fast paced-environment.
- Lead system & process improvement initiatives to support our growth & drive efficiencies that help us scale as an FP&A team
- Improve business unit planning processes & systems to enhance management visibility & decision-making
- Collaborate with Accounting & People teams to streamline financial close, budget & planning processes & financial reporting
- Support company-wide budgeting & forecasting; drive monthly financial reviews to understand key forecast variances & be able to identify any key trends & areas for forecast improvement
- Prepare materials & narratives for earnings calls, board of Director meetings, Investor meetings & internal Executive meetings
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years of prior experience in Finance & FP&A (prior experience in public readiness is a plus)
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to interact & influence at all levels & the ability & willingness to coach, develop, & mentor others
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks & action plans
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, Netsuite & Workday is a plus
- Strong financial modeling skills & a very high level of comfort with Microsoft Excel
- An analytical, creative thinker who can focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.