Who is Credible?
We believe lifes changes create financial needs for people & that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, & buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes & savings to accessing credit for lifes important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, & clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, & no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) listed Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue & is disrupting the lending market & helping people save money & get out of debt faster.
About the role
As a member of our Client Success Team, you will be the problem solver & ambassador for our clients, assisting them if they run into difficulty & generally ensuring their process is as smooth as possible. We care about our clients' success & experience when using Credible, & we will go out of our way to answer phone calls, support tickets, & online queries simultaneously to make sure we help them meet their goals! In our new office in Durham, you will play a meaningful role on this growing team.
Sample Projects Include:
- Serving as a guide to a high volume of customers on Credibles products, processes & partner lenders. Be their advocate while they navigate the impact of life-changing financial decisions.
- Performing outbound calls to re-engage clients & help guide them through the loan process with Credible or our partner lenders.
- Identifying trends impacting client experience & communicating operational issues to our Product Management & Software teams.
- Building out FAQs & improving product features to make our product simpler, clearer, & better for everyone.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; experience considered in lieu of degree.
- 1-3 years of client success experience involving outbound phone support required.
- Familiarity with customer care tools such as Salesforce, preferred.
Personality & Values:
- Patient, personable, & kind both on the phone & in writing.
- Customer service mindset; you understand what makes people tick & you want to help them succeed.
- Good at spotting patterns; you notice when you a lot of people are running into similar issues & you are excited to help us make that problem disappear.
TimeRequirement: Our Client Success department is open 7 days a week so weekend work may be required.
If this sounds like an inspiring opportunity you would like to be a part of, we look forward to hearing from you.
Why you want to work at Credible
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business & make changes when we dont get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each & every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers & our business. We think & act like owners. We care & that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand & try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful & honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement & we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company
- Be Bold: We are courageous & take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food & a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission & want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
Weareanequalopportunityemployerandvaluediversityatourcompany.Wedonot discriminateonthebasisofrace,religion,color,nationalorigin,gender,sexualorientation, age, maritalstatus,veteranstatus,ordisabilitystatus.PursuanttotheSanFranciscoFair Chance Ordinance,wewillconsiderforemploymentqualifiedapplicantswitharrestand conviction records.