The Revenue Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data & analytics to accelerate & optimize connected fitness membership growth across all sales channels. The team consists of 3 functional areas: Analytics Engineering, Marketing Effectiveness, & Revenue Planning.
Peloton is looking for a talented individual to lead the Revenue Planning function, combining responsibilities in demand forecasting, strategic planning, & business analysis.
- Lead quarterly/monthly demand forecasting processes for our Bike & Tread business across US & Canada, & present demand forecasts to our executive team & key cross-functional partners (e.g. Supply Chain, Finance, Media)
- Lead team of analysts & own/evolve bottoms-up forecast models to decompose underlying demand drivers & improve forecast accuracy
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholder teams (e.g. Marketing Effectiveness, Media, New Market Development, Retail) to understand business plans, consolidate inputs, model demand, & gain alignment on forecast assumptions, which then feeds into inputs for Supply Chain & Finance teams on production/inventory & financial guidance
- Lead development/reporting of business KPIs, analysis/interpretation of trends over time, as well as automation of ongoing reporting in partnership with our Analytics Engineering team
- Lead deep dives based on first- & third-party data to synthesize insights & understand underlying business drivers/causes to provide recommendations for growth & optimization
- Build quarterly roadmaps for the team & operationalize process & model improvements
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 8-12 years of experience working in a business planning & forecasting function (e.g. demand/supply planning, corporate planning, FP&A, or investment banking/consulting). Experience incorporating marketing & sales activities across media, partnerships, retail, promotions, word-of-mouth, etc. to model business performance is a strong plus
- 4-6 years of experience leading top-performing teams in a people management capacity
- High aptitude & enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing business modeling & analysis, including advanced Excel & Powerpoint. Serious plus: Highly proficient in SQL, with the ability to write complex & nuanced queries against new or unfamiliar data sets. Advanced experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) is also a plus
- Proactive, thoughtful, & highly organized self-starter; able to work independently & under tight deadlines while maintaining impeccable attention to detail; thrives in ambiguity & develops novel approaches to open-ended problems without a clear right answer
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization. Also needs to be able to distill technical or complex matters into clear & concise explanations to senior leaders & less technical stakeholders
Peloton is building the best place for team members from every walk of life to grow their careers. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital or caregiver, or veteran status. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK, Germany & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.