Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Information security is an integral part of Visa's corporate culture. It is essential to maintaining our position as an industry leader in electronic payments, & it is the responsibility of each & every employee to safeguard information, protect it from unauthorized access, & ensure regulatory compliance. Information security has a significant effect on privacy, consumer confidence, external reputation, and/or the bottom line, & it is a priority on everyone's agenda
The successful incumbent will bepart of Visa's Business to Business (B2B)Identity & Access Management team, which is part of the larger Cybersecurity organization.TheB2B IAMteam has a Global focus, & is responsive to an evolving threat landscape, regulatory compliance, IT security requirements & technology architecture. The B2B IAM team is responsible for secure access to business portals & associated services.
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree OR at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD) OR at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD.
- Experience in directly relevant program/project management roles in technology portfolio & program management, business analysis, planning & operations, and/or related functions.
- A demonstrable ability to plan, execute & deliver projects on time & demonstrate the ability to communicate succinctly any project issues, risks to an executive audience.
- Proficient in at least one agile project management tool: Jira, Wiki, Rally, etc.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, SharePoint)
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, collaboration & teamwork skills with demonstrated ability to gain trust, secure buy-in & influence change at all levels.
- An ability to influence without direct authority, as well as demonstrate an appropriate level of assertiveness, is critical.
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree
- Experience at a large, leading technology, payments, and/or financial services company is highly preferred. Experience in application security highly preferable.
- Experience as a scrum master leading teams in agile software development
- Project Management certification preferred including at least 1 of the following: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Scaled Agile Framework Program Consultant (SAFe SPC)
- Excellent listening skill & be able to understand & document discussion topics clearly
- Advanced Knowledge of Agile techniques such as: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Automated Testing
- High level of attention to detail, including the ability to assess, & synthesize large amounts of content & data related to program status, issues, risks, dependencies, & schedules & distill it in crisp, clear language appropriate for a variety of audiences.
- High degree of business acumen & technical competency, ability to balance & bridge technology & business needs, project & program management
The incumbent will:
- Manage Agile release planning, & ensure clear communication & collaboration among the Product Owner & members of the Development team
- Heavily collaboration across business & technology organizations, providing sound business analysis, process & change leadership within an Agile framework
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex & evolving environment, to drive delivery of solutions
- Work closely with business & technology teams to ensure clear business requirements.
- Provide thought leadership & recommendations to management based on best practices & experience working in a global & diverse environment.
- Communicate effectively & proactively with management ideas & recommendations for optimizing business operations, resources & fixed capacity
- Define needs, develop plans, coordinate resources & implement action plans
- Demonstrate yourability to manage multiple projects simultaneously & to resolve scheduling & other conflicts in order to meet all deadlines
- Continually evaluate product capabilities & provide guidance to product roadmap & strategy
The incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
This position does not require the incumbent to travel.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.