As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Global Seller Solutions focuses on building & deploying products & services which simplify, expand & enrich connections between Sellers & their customers, empowering Sellers to succeed & fulfill their purpose.
As aPrincipal Product Manager, Global Seller Solutions - Installments, you will be responsible for driving the next generation of Seller solutions globally for Visa. Responsibilities include defining requirements & roadmaps for features & capabilities of Seller products & solutions, bringing innovative offerings that create incredible value, delighting Sellers & our ecosystem partners (e.g. Acquirers, Processors, Payment Technology Vendors).
This role is focused on installment capabilities recently unveiled by Visa to give shoppers & sellers a simple & flexible way to pay & be paid. With Visa's installment solutions, Visa cardholders will have the option to divide their total purchase amount into smaller, equal payments over a defined time period on qualifying purchases, at the store & online or while traveling abroad. Sellers can leverage cardholders' existing relationships with financial institutions to provide Visa's installment solutions at the point of sale - online or in store - through a single API-based integration. This will ultimately help sellers enhance sales, improve customer loyalty & overall cash flow, while offering their shoppers a friction-free payment experience at checkout.
The successful candidate is expected to work with little supervision, & be the owner of processes & projects listed above. The Principal Product Manager must be capable of prioritizing activities, & working with the team to drive execution of the group's goals as well as those belonging to the Principal Product Manager.
As a Principal Product Manager, you will be a key member of the team that drives the latest & most innovative ideas throughproduct ideation, build, launch, & scaling in the market. You will assist in delivering next generation product offerings to our customers, including innovative payment experiences, capabilities to help sellers, banks, tech companies & fintechs meet their consumers' needs, & local solutions tailored to one or more of the 200 countries we operate in.
You must be a self-starter, ready to learn & experiment, & be able to work both independently & as part of a team. A key driver of success will be the ability to focus on the highest valueactivities in the face of rapid change & new information, & the ability to independently drive activities all the way to successful completion.
- 4 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- Payments industry experience, preferably with Sellers e.g. Sellers, Payment Processing, Acquiring
- Experiencedemonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation & accountability
- Design thinking product development methodology experience
- Excellent communication skillsand executive presence.
- Aptitude to collaborate with engineering teams to build robust, reliable & scalable payment solutions
- Highly execution focused by working in conjunction with various counterparts.
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Organizational & leadership abilities to influence, negotiate & drive results
- Ability to manage complex projects & processes with multiple stakeholders, with proven leadership success over a wide variety of projects & business problems
- Highly organized with excellent multitasking skills & the ability to manage multiple disparate projects in parallel
- Enjoys an environment of investigation, fact finding & validation.
- Strongcustomer centric mindset
- Morethan comfortable in an ambiguous matrixed organization
- Proactivesense of urgency & 'can do' attitude
- Strategicthinker who can balance big picture strategy with detailed, flawlessexecution
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours. May require occasional meetings outside of core business hours to connect with global partners & clients.
This position requires travel for work 20% of the time
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers.