Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Principal Architect at Unqork, you will serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for the front end architecture within the core Unqork platform. This is a critical role in helping to architect & own an industry-changing product.
- Own application architecture design, assessment & optimization including definition, documentation, prototyping & implementation of new application architectures in the Unqork Platform
- Working across teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, prototyping, testing.
- Participate as a major stakeholder in planning the product roadmap
- Ensure that all teams have the support they need to make successful decisions & trade-offs.
- Identify actionable opportunities & design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded, & enjoy solving complicated problems
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent & self-motivated
- You enjoy mentoring individuals & teams
- You pay attention to the details, excel at distilling the concepts into the bigger picture
- You have an eagerness to learn & thrive in a high-paced environment
What were looking for:
- 10+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on front end engineering, including 3+ years of experience with application architecture analysis & design
- A successful track record technically leading teams producing quality, widely adopted software
- AngularJS/NodeJS/Mongo experience
- Technology startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.