Who we are
Big or small, all teams deserve the best. Justworks is leveling the playing field for growing businesses with access to corporate-level benefits, seamless payroll, HR tools, & compliance supportall in one place. With our simple platform & exceptional customer service, we are taking the busyness out of running a business & helping more teams achieve their potential.
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
The Content Marketing & Optimization Associate is equal parts storyteller, metrics-maven, project manager, & experimentation junkie. You will develop & execute creative content marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness & fuel qualified lead generation, as well as support the ongoing optimization of our website & content channels (including Justworks blog & YouTube presence). If you have a knack for working cross-functionally, juggling multiple projects with grace, & a passion for diving into the data to surface insights no one else has seen, this is the role for you.
What you'll do
- Lead SEO strategy & implementation
- Lead backlink acquisition efforts to help grow relevant, non-search organic referral traffic
- Develop & execute creative content marketing campaigns, working across design, social, & editorial teams as needed
- Craft nurture campaign content geared toward various audiences (e.g. leads & prospects who have taken X action)
- Lead the growth of our Youtube channel subscriber base, as well as increase overall viewership of video content through optimization & evangelism for best practices
- Drive net new value by optimizing & redistributing existing content, including video, blog posts, research reports, ebooks, & case studies
- Partner with the editorial team to maximize ROI of new content by weaving SEO & down-funnel conversion insights into our editorial planning process
- Manage key website projects (including the launch of an entirely new content platform), cross-functionally with our web development team, designers, & internal stakeholders
- Lead website experimentation initiatives with an eye to implementing changes that drive top-of-funnel lead generation & down-funnel business performance
- Own reporting on website, content, & organic channel performance, with a mandate to surface insights to the broader team
- Manage & maintain Justworks online reputation via community review platforms (G2, Capterra, Google Reviews, etc.)
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience with content marketing at an agency or in-house team at a notable B2B brand or tech company
- Demonstrated experience with SEO, website management, best practices, & analytics
- Fast learner who quickly retains information & has extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communicator (verbal & written) with project management experience
- Independent self-starter, comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- AMA certification or other credentials in Content Marketing is a plus
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field required
Please provide a resume & cover letter.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.