AtAegis Living of Kirklandan assisted living community, we are looking for someone who loves taking care of our elderly population. Are you someone who loves to be of service, loves making a difference & contributing to others? Then, we have a job for you!
Aegis of Kirkland is located at:13000 Totem Lake Blvd NE, Kirkland, WA 98034 which is a quick walk from Kingsgate Park & Ride in Totem Lake.
We are so committed to training our staff, we will even pay for your continuing education, including Mental Health, Dementia, CPR/FA, Nurse Delegation, & Medication Technician courses to dedicated employees.We hire HCA's & CNA's or persons aspiring/in the process to getting there!
This position is from 10:30pm to 6:30am
As a Cargiver (CNA or HCA) your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide physical care for residents
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized & manages time effectively
- Opportunityfor growth to Medication Technician, Lead Medication Technician & Supervisor roles
What youll need to rock this job:
- Active Certificationsor ability to take provided, required direct care training.
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to have patience with our residents
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
To apply, respond to this ad with your resume or call Ashley at 425-449-4982.