At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Were looking for an Associate Creative Director (Art) who lives, eats, & breathes social media. Youll be joining the team at an incredible moment of joy & optimism, as vaccine access becomes more widely available. People are looking forward to going out again & Lyft has a major role to play in helping people get back out there.
The work you make here will live at the intersection of brand & pop culture. You know the ins & outs of TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, & other social platforms. Youre flexible, proactive, & full of great ideas. Your portfolio demonstrates a track record of producing viral campaigns, & youre confident & capable of leading the creative process from ideation through production & delivery of assets. Above all, youre able to turn complex ideas into simple, engaging pieces of content.
Youll bring enthusiasm & good energy to creating work that supports the companys business goals, educates our audiences, & brings joy & inspiration to our online friends & followers. Qualified candidates will partner & collaborate with the Marketing & Creative teams, as well as stakeholders across the company.
- Be a full-time social media geek whos always up to date on current events & social media trends
- Identify & quickly ideate on new opportunities for the brand to participate in & provoke social conversations
- Work collaboratively with a tight-knit social group to concept, present, & execute new work on a weekly basis
- Elevate the brand & increase social engagement
- Concept & execute final artwork through illustrations, design, video, & other media. You must have a proven ability to produce your own work & a love of creating & producing work quickly & nimbly
- Use a variety of tools & creative approaches to make work that gets results
- Understand & create work to support our business objectives & marketing strategies
- Be an excellent teammate
- Build trust, respect, & credibility with stakeholders & managers
- Mentor junior talent
- Ensure consistent brand identity & messaging across all channels
- Work with the team to continually improve & refine our creative workflow
- Have excellent communication & presentation skills
- Partner with a team of art directors, copywriters, production professionals, stakeholders, & others to deliver great creative across all marketing channels
- 5+ years of advertising agency / in-house experience, preferably in a similar innovative field
- 2+ years of management experience (interns and/or junior teams)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting, under tight deadlines, with strong project & time management skills
- Strong leadership, negotiation, & consensus-building skills
- Understanding of business objectives
- A strong portfolio of creative work you've led from conception to delivery that include social marketing campaigns that work across media channels
- An exceptional design sensibility (typography, layout, & prototyping) & ability to create beautiful visuals
- Ability to work with a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.