As a Sales Engineer II, you will utilize your technical knowledge of the CLEAR identity platform to advise & support the Growth team. Leveraging the relationships youve developed across the Product & Growth teams, youll ensure that our partners are presented with the optimal recommendation for their use case(s) & that our teams can proactively incorporate feature requests.
What You Will Do:
- Build & maintain influential relationships with partners early in the sales cycle, in partnership with the Growth team, to proactively offer technical solutions
- Create partner-facing documentation & collateral, both to support individual conversations & for use within our developer portal
- Act as the external expert on CLEARs platform offering & roadmap
- Regularly collaborate across Product, Engineering, & Marketing to incorporate customer feedback & suggestions
- Earn trust across the Growth team by building a strong reputation as a subject-matter-expert & customer advocate, while brainstorming new features & use cases with the Product team
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical pre-sales role
- Bachelor or Master engineering degree in CS/CE/EE/ME or equivalent experience in a software development or technical role
- Basic understanding of the full SDLC, common application architecture patterns, & experience with developer tooling
- Excellent communication skills, able to distill technical details to layperson terms
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $130,000-160,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.