Whats up? Were VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. Headquartered in New York, were also in 7 cities across the globe & now, were proudly in the +6, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it.
In VaynerMedia, our account managers are exceptional client service people. They collaborate to run & support the day-to-day management & organization of specific projects as well as the overall account management. They have high meticulous attention to detail & are working on establishing strong client relationships by showing capabilities that they understand the business & competitive landscape.
EXPERTISE - The skills & knowledge needed to excel in your role.
- Eats, breathes, & sleeps todays digital & mobile consumer, with one goal in mind to develop brand-specific strategies that, ultimately, help them sell shit.
- Understands comprehensive clients business & category, with the ability to translate business problems into digital strategies & solutions
- Develops IATs/IMCs & presents VM in a strong, strategic way. You have the ability to spot when another agency poses a threat to our business & how to manage up & workaround.
- Works with clients, platform reps, & partner agencies to coordinate inter-agency planning processes for the creation of complete integrated marketing strategies in collaboration with all department leads.
- Well versed in common marketing & media principles with a strong understanding of the social media platforms & their ecosystems.
- Embodies practitioner-level knowledge of marketing (online & off), with a specialty in online multimedia & advertising/media buying trends.
- Understands of social media specs/platform capabilities.
- Ensures the needs of clients are being met & strives to identify & resolve potential obstacles or performance issues before they arise.
- Establishes, build & manage new & existing relationships with major brands & businesses to ensure they adopt as many VM's services as possible
- Understands common marketing & media principles with a deep knowledge of the social media platforms & their ecosystems.
- Develops & delivers presentations aligned to the VaynerX principles highest standard.
- Shares best practises across the team to help educate others
- Leads the day to day delivery of specific project/campaign objectives.
- Executes comprehensive understanding of their clients business & category, with the ability to translate business problems into digital strategies & solutions
- Understands all of VMs offerings, including Experience, VSolutions, UX, Talent, etc. & know-how & when to utilize these teams & their offerings.
- Communicates to Strategy, Creative, IPM & Media teams, whether delivering Client feedback or providing a POV.
- Anticipates production costs, logistics, watch-outs, & what ideas are doable / not doable within a client budget.
- Ensures client relationship health is closely tracked & communicated to leadership on a regular basis.
EXECUTION - Your ability to prioritise & deliver effectively with autonomy.
- Accountable for team performance & efficiency, owning & making measurable improvements on work quality & internal processes to ensure consistency & quality of product deliverables.
- Sets stretch goals & holds self & others to high standards of performance.
- Oversees ongoing critical tasks, as well as full reporting & analysis.
- Focuses on getting ahead of events & never satisfied with the status quo of execution.
- Strives for zero mistakes or flagged internal process issues
- Consistently acts with integrity & invests in building trust with all colleagues.
COMMUNICATION - Your ability to effectively interact, manage & inspire those around us.
- Contributes to internal (and some external team communications e.g. weekly & monthly newsletters)
- Creates presentations relevant to presenting own or team's work.
- Adapts communication to the specific audience.
- Presents complex, conceptual ideas in practical terms to others.
- Leads & actively participates in internal & external discussions
STRATEGIC THINKING -Your ability to forecast decision outcomes & conduct sound business judgment.
- Adapts deliverables to meet client needs
- Anticipate obstacles & apply practical solutions.
- Collaborates with internal, cross-disciplinary teams to produce the greatest work product for the client.
- Establishes self as the subject matter expert & knowledge share across the agency & empower others through discipline slack channels, and/or other forums