Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where digital experience starts & matters most - their websites. We empower developers, marketers, & IT, to collaborate more effectively, & focus on delivering business results; while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scale, & security.
We are the fastest growing platform for operating Drupal & WordPress sites - today we power over 200,000 sites & serve billions of pageviews a month, with customer retention rates that keep our competitors up at night. And, with 35% of the web running open source, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity. Happy customers include Intel, Cisco, Arizona State University, & the United Nations.
Our core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. As people, we value individuality, humor, & work/life balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities, & have real relationships with many of our most active customers - that's where you come in!
Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales, you are a true hunter & closer who is adept at establishing credibility & rapport quickly.
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Create new opportunities in the Enterprise markets through prospecting, networking, etc.
- Collaborate with our DemandGen & Sales Engineering teams to become an expert on Pantheon products
- Conduct discovery calls, customized demos, & presentations to prospective customers
- Identify & close new deals within your assigned territory
- Effectively sell the value of Pantheon to key stakeholders while navigating a complex sales cycle
- Smash quarterly & annual targets
What You Bring To The Table
- 5+ years of outside sales experience, including success quota attainment & clients you can brag about!
- Experience selling a SaaS, CMS or similar
Bonus Points For:
- Familiarity with Drupal & Wordpress
- Previous experience working at a SaaS, tech startup, or similar company
Cool Stuff You'll Get in Return
We have all the usual benefits & perks you'd expect from a high tech company, but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team. And oh yeah, some other things to note:
- Fun at WordPress & Drupal community events
- Fully loaded kitchen & daily catered lunches (HQ, NY, MN)
- Kombucha on tap & omg...did you say Its-Its are in the freezer? (HQ)
- Dog-friendly office (HQ)
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Monthly gym & book allowance
- Discounts on custom bicycles (the founders of Pantheon also founded Mission Bicycle)
Five Fast Facts
- Pantheon recently closed its Series D funding ($40m) - per VentureBeat <link>
- G2 Crowd reviews - Reviews of Pantheon are 4.3 out of 5 <link>
- Untapped market opportunity & growth - WordPress & Drupal power 35% of all websites (i.e., if Pantheon were to capture 1% of market share, it would become a $1B company). Pantheon grew +50% in 2018 & is on track to repeat this growth in 2019.
- Pantheon is one of Americas Best Workplaces of 2018 <link>
- Pantheon Proudly Sponsors the Grace Hopper Celebration <link>
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer & we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.