Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
We are often recruiting for Account Managers to build our existing team. If you think you could support Visa as an Account Manager, we want to hear from you! Our team will be in touch with you to initially explore your skills & experience before a live position becomes available. This way, we have already started to consider you, & assessed your suitability, prior to the recruitment process initiating!
What's it all about?
Our Regional Sales function is responsible for driving sales & development across the business in our European markets. By building deep partnerships with our clients, opening up access & offering creative solutions, we are at the forefront of protecting & growing Visa's brand & market share. We're looking for those of you who are inherently driven to succeed & make a difference. We'll equip you with the very best tools & training so that you can deliver the best results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. If you have the burning desire for self-development, working with us will expose you to challenges & opportunities to hone your skills. We'll provide the right environment & a plethora of top-notch professionals to learn with & from.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will build & develop strong relationships with our issuing partners outside of Visa, & will be responsible for working with clients to identify new & ongoing requirements, & introduce new products or services
- You will work as a consultant for your client to understand requirements, business impact & the potential for offering new services & solutions
- You will be managing a product portfolio or product for a global or signature account, ensuring our clients are provided appropriate support & excellent service from Visa in Europe
- You will contribute to the annual business & account plans for your clients, liaising with your counterparts in relation to the product or portfolio
- You will collaborate & engage with colleagues across Visa, endeavouring to break down silos & ensure the business is appropriately involved & informed about member issues, delivering solutions as one team
- Everyone is a leader at Visa as such you will communicate your expertise & specialist knowledge to less experienced members of the team, acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate
- You'll develop excellent knowledge of the payment technology space, & specifically of Visa products & services. You will understand the impact of your speciality area on assigned member business
What we're after...
- Passion & curiosity for financial services, & in particular payments
- Sales, account & customer management experience
- Commercial understanding & the aptitude to identify opportunities & proactively propose solutions
- Experience of liaising with & influencing stakeholders at all levels of the business, as well as of building & maintaining relationships with external partners.
- Collaborative approach to relationship management & problem solving
- Loyalty background
- Consulting & project management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels within own member business
- Proven influencing, selling & negotiation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Credit, Debit & Commercial Card expertise
- Fluent in German & English
Think you have what it takes?
If you're passionate about a career that will surprise you get in touch with Visa today.
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.