Lyfts mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. We care deeply about the people we work with & the communities we serve. To create the worlds best transportation, we start with our own team by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a skilled Service Technician & people leader from the automotive service industry to lead a team of Mobile Service Technicians. The ideal candidate will be a leader from the automotive service industry & have a deep understanding of how process centered organizations develop people, solve problems & deliver the highest quality work in the world. This thoughtful approach requires someone with logical planning skills & a resulting systematic approach to getting things done.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will directly manage a team of Mobile Service Technicians that services Lyft drivers at their home or hub, as well as Lyfts internal fleets across the region. Youll own the successful implementation of standard operating & technical procedures, workflows, & training, for our Mobile Technician team, & ensure the team meets its performance goals & metrics while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Implementation & ongoing improvement of our standard processes & end-to-end vehicle service workflow
- Support the creation of our process & problem-solving methods for technician & administrative service teams
- Manage & continuously develop your team of service technicians & customer-focused associates by leading by example & putting your teams success before your own
- Lead the Atlanta Mobile Service teams achievement of our KPIs & practices
- Continuous development of our Mobile Service operating system, its continuous improvement, & its resulting performance
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners within Lyft to drive business performance, present excellent customer experience, & meet company OKRs
- Develop & manage performance & relationships with our local external partners
- Strong background in automotive service including technical repair, diagnostic & service (ASEs or OEM training program preferred)
- Passion & proven experience for coaching & developing talent
- Experience with delivering mobile services & customer-facing roles, preferred
- Impeccable customer service, & problem-solving skills
- Strong problem solver: You effectively, creatively, & quickly solve complex problems
- Flexibility with your schedule & willingness to work morning or weekend shifts, if required
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.