Location: London, England (UK)
What is PubNub?
PubNub powers apps that bring people together in realtime for remote work, play, learning, & health. Thousands of companies use PubNubs Realtime Communication Platform & its APIs as the foundation for online chat, live events, geolocation, remote control, & live updates, at massive global scale. Since 2010, PubNub has invested in the tools & global infrastructure required to serve customers like Adobe, DocuSign, Peloton, & RingCentral, delivering SOC 2 Type 2 security & reliability while meeting regulatory needs like HIPAA & GDPR. PubNub has raised over $70M from notable investors like Sapphire, Scale, Relay, Cisco, Bosch, Ericsson, & HPE.
PubNub is proud to be an EEO employer.
PubNub is looking for an organized & enthusiastic Recruiting Coordinator to play an essential role in our continued global growth. As the first point of contact for applicants, you will be responsible for providing a top-notch interview & hiring experience for all candidates. The ideal candidate for this role has excellent verbal & written communication & is able to work effectively & efficiently with the internal team, external recruiters, & candidates. You have a passion for people, a positive attitude & are constantly looking for ways to make things more efficient.
Role & Responsibilities
- Schedule a high volume of phone & on-site interviews quickly & efficiently
- Manage candidate activity in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS),currently Greenhouse
- Collaborate with hiring managers to plan for all aspects of the recruiting process: job posting, interview panel, debrief meetings, etc.
- Keep job postings accurate & up to date on our company website & job boards
- Work closely with recruiters to move candidates through the interview process
- Be the face of the company as the first person that candidates meet for interviews
- Ensure that meeting rooms are clean & presentable before each interview
- Manage the entire onsite interview experience, ensuring that all participants are present & on-schedule
- Identify & recommend opportunities to improve the recruiting process & candidate experience
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the global HR team
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
Experience & Skills Required
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow-through, & ability to focus in an interrupt-driven environment
- Experience in calendar management for a large number of individuals
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize time-sensitive tasks
- Exceptional, professional & effective written & verbal communication.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to embrace change with a great attitude
- Experience using Greenhouse or other applicant tracking systems
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Calendar, Mail, Docs)
- Experience working at a tech startup
- Previous schedule or coordination experience
- A great sense of humorwe like to have fun, too!
We believe that we are creating something that will truly transform how people interact with technology, & support that with an amazing culture & great benefits:
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Great culture & team spirit
- Take a vacation when you need it open PTO