Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Were hiring a Growth Marketing Analytics Manager to support our Growth Marketing team
and own the analytical roadmap, reporting tools, & marketing optimization through in-depth
analytical insights & experimentation. As the Growth Marketing Analytics Manager, you will
lead a best in class team of analytics experts & be a champion of data-centric approach to
our marketing operations. You will be working collaboratively with business intelligence,
data science, product, & growth marketing teams to provide effective & valuable data
solutions. Put simply, you lead analytics & reporting for growth marketing.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate a desire to constantly improve on existing
techniques & processes & have a passion for driving results through analytical insights and
storytelling. You will need to be effective in inspiring & developing analytical team members,
and working with all levels of stakeholders to drive action from learnings.
You will have the opportunity to dive into varied & interesting analytical challenges;
including solving the challenges of marketing optimization, ROI, user behavior pre- & post-
purchase, as well as marketing channel effectiveness. You will steer the business questions at
the heart of growth marketing strategy & tactics.
- Provide leadership & professional development to a team of analysts focused on driving marketing performance through advanced analysis & strategic insights.
- Analyze complex business problems using large datasets from internal & external sources to provide deep insight & recommendations to decision-makers.
- Lead the development of self-service reporting tools, produce complex analytical models, develop forecasts, & drive predictive & prescriptive data solutions.
- Maintain the measurement & reporting framework for the growth marketing organization.
- Develop & manage the analytics roadmap for the growth marketing organization, ensuring timely completion of analytically rigorous projects.
- Serve as the analytics owner for the growth marketing team. Collaborate with stakeholders & partners within the data organization drive analytical projects including channel mix optimization, targeting strategies, testing, performance analysis, & reporting solutions.
At minimum, you have...
- A BS/MS in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering or
Minimum 4-5 years of professional analytical experience.
Minimum 1-2 years of experience managing a team.
Proficient coding skills in SQL & Python.
Strong understanding of statistics & analytical techniques, with experience conducting regression analysis & conducting statistically valid testing /experimentation
Growth marketing analytics experience required.
Ability to balance attention to detail & efficient & rapid execution.
Experience in data visualization & data storytelling. Experience development of dashboards in Tableau is a plus.
Sense of ownership: you take responsibility for your projects & pride in your work.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.