We are on the brink of the next industrial revolution.
Manufacturing has long been an analog world, but this is about to change. By introducing machines to the digital world, theres a staggering opportunity for efficiency & production leaps. Oden is driving this revolution. Were on a mission to eliminate waste in manufacturing.
We have combined industrial hardware, wireless connectivity, & big data architecture into one simple platform so all manufacturers can analyze & optimize their production, from any device. Efficiency, sustainability, & competitiveness are democratized.
Why We Do It:
We like to enable those who make things - to make more, to waste less, to serve their customers, & to thrive in a competitive world. Help enough makers, & the world can give us all the abundance we want for less cost & environmental impact. Were on the verge of a 4th industrial revolution that begs for absolute efficiency in all factors of life. We plan to deliver that to everyone who makes things.
- Care about the purpose of the product & company
- Are never satisfied with the way things are, but excited about the way things could be
- Are passionate about people & their experience with Oden
- Are able to interface with all levels of an organization as well externally
- Enjoy wearing many hats & contributing across different teams
- Live by transparent & scientific thinking. You put in the work to find the best ideas with those around you, without ego.
As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will provide support to the Talent Acquisition & People Operations teams. You will assist with managing the candidate experience throughout the recruiting lifecycle. You will also help ensure Oden is a great place to work by supporting office operations, events, & internal people ops initiatives. This role will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Post & manage job openings on company website & external platforms
- Coordinate scheduling of phone & in person interviews, & manage candidates while onsite
- Participate in employer branding initiatives which may include social media & recruiting events
- Facilitate new hire onboarding process including paperwork, ordering equipment & desk setup
- Assist in creating new hire onboarding schedules, own new hire first week experience
- Ensure accurate & up to date documentation of company policies, benefits & employee handbook
- Tracking & reporting metrics for Talent Acquisition & People Ops teams
- Assist in planning team events including small outings & semi-annual retreats
- Manage office food & beverage orders including snacks, team meetings, & celebrations
- Provide general administrative support to Recruiting, Office & People Operations
- BA/BS in a relevant field, desire to build a career in Talent Acquisition, Office Management, or People Operations
- 2-3 years experience in an HR/Recruitment or administrative role
- Experience using an ATS & HRIS system
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, serving as the bridge between hiring & People Ops teams
- Experience scheduling high volume of meetings & coordinating with many team members
- Experience using GSuite (drive, sheets, docs, forms)
- Positive attitude & ability to navigate a variety of projects & tasks
Nice to have:
- Experience at a startup or quickly growing company
- Experience representing a company to candidates & other external parties
- Ability to handle sensitive information appropriately
What We Offer You:
- Measurable impact to the world & the chance to help real people - family businesses, entrepreneurs, engineers.
- Exposure to many tech disciplines, most of which are rapidly evolving.
- A bridge between the physical & cloud worlds of tech. Our platform unites big data visualizations with sensors, M2M tech, & heavy industrial equipment.
- A platform that has the potential to evolve beyond what we have envisioned now.
- Scientific & transparent thinking, for everyone involved.
- We have backing by world leaders of both industry & tech that will ensure long term growth & development for us.