Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The product partnerships team works with businesses from Fortune 100 tech companies to freelance developers to build, maintain, & support rich & diverse product experiences for our mutual users. We are responsible for establishing & managing strategic relationships with our largest product partners as well as managing our ever-growing community of developers.
Were looking for a detail oriented Project Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate listens hard, is highly observant, communicative & can organize people & ideas to get things done. A strong work ethic, master of organization, curiosity, & willingness to learn are key. You are a team player who is comfortable learning while also collaborating with most of Mailchimps organizations & teams.
- Own the full project management lifecycle of Strategic Partner integrations built & maintained by Mailchimp hired 3rd party developers
- Drive alignment on integration status, budgets, needs, dependencies, risks, & issues across the Partner Management, Product Management, Solutions Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Support, & 3rd party developer teams
- Define & document project scope, communication, management, execution, & support processes for 3rd party developers
- Develop & maintain standardized project plans & routinely communicate status to partners, stakeholders, & management
- Standardize & refine the integration onboarding process & operational support model between Strategic Partners & Mailchimp
- Identify & document Strategic Partner requirements in collaboration with Partner Management & Product Management teams
- Lead team ceremonies, such as sprint stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint demos, & sprint retrospectives
- Field & prioritize unexpected business & technical feature requests with Product Management team
- Work closely with Product Marketing team to ensure co-marketing benefits & Marketplace listing expectations are met
- Work closely with Customer Support team to ensure issues impacting large subsets of users are escalated appropriately
- Strong experience in Agile project management with an understanding of techniques & tools to prioritize & coordinate projects & tasks
- Proven experience leading matrixed teams & resources while using project planning tools & software to effectively manage, track, & report project results
- Excellent listening, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral, written, & visual communication skills
- Strong organizational & follow-through skills, diligent & detail-oriented, & accustomed to handling multiple responsibilities & tasks
- Ability to build relationships & influence within & across immediate working groups
- Ability to work well in a flexible & dynamic work environment, to multitask & work effectively under deadlines, & to positively influence others to achieve results
- Ability to change priorities quickly & help others through those changes
- 5+ years of project management experience (including 3+ years of Agile software development projects)
- Experience using Jira (or similar) & GoogleWorkspace
- SaaS experience working with cross-functional product development teams (designers/engineers/product managers) preferred
- Experience managing external partners/developers a plus
- Scrum Master Certification, Agile Certification (ACP), and/or Project Management Certification (PMP/PMI) a plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.