BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered, diversified media company that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally through its cross-platform news & entertainment network. The company produces articles, lists, quizzes, videos, & original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News & HuffPost; an industry-leading affiliate business, strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Commerce; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is looking for a Paid Social Lead to join our growing Ad Distribution Team. The position will focus on online promotion of BuzzFeed branded content across multiple social platforms, analyzing data trends to make optimization decisions, & recapping performance to ensure positive campaign results, with a primary focus on the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) vertical & a secondary focus on other verticals. This position will require daily interaction with other internal teams such as Account Management, Sales, Business Operations, & our external clients to ensure consistent & smooth delivery of all advertising campaigns.
- Manage & execute aspects of BuzzFeeds media buys, including trafficking, optimization, reporting & analysis, across multiple social networks, ad servers, & ad buying platforms.
- Continually test & evaluate new strategies, tactics, & partnerships in an effort to evolve & improve our product offering.
- Ensure all contractual impression & view goals are delivered-in-full.
- Create & traffic custom ad creatives; input third-party tags into an ad server, modify tags with ad server macros & other tracking elements.
- Perform thorough QA checks on ad creative, & work with the Account Management team to resolve any conflicts or concerns.
- Interact with Account Managers, Affiliate, Developers, Project Managers, Design, & publishing partners on various projects.
- Complete data entry of delivery numbers for billing purposes.
- Compile & deliver detailed, accurate & insight focused reporting.
- 2 to 3+ years relevant job experience required.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, & efficient time management skills.
- Proficient understanding of how advertising on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat) works with a curiosity towards new ad products, user trends, & ever-evolving platform ecosystems.
- Experience managing Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & other online video campaigns is preferred but not required.
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills & the ability to manage & analyze large sets of data.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to be solutions-oriented under stress.
- Bachelors Degree
- Demonstrated proclivity in Technology, Internet and/or Social Advertising.
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive & equitable compensation package, including salary & stock options
- A generous benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym & wellness discounts, & much more.
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, & will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.