TouchBistro is looking for a People & Culture Specialist to join our team! You are an energetic HR professional who thrives in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment where you can contribute to a dynamic, employee focused workplace culture & leave your mark. Ideally, you have some experience overseeing Onboarding, Culture, & Employee Experience initiatives & you are willing to learn along the way.
As the People & Culture Specialist, your mission is to boost company culture & employee satisfaction, assist with engagement surveys, own inclusion & diversity, & continue making TouchBistro a great place to work!
- Own all employee onboarding & offboarding activities, onboarding calendar, & new hires introduction to the company
- Plan & organize TouchBeerstro Friday, & Snack Wednesday social events along with other adhoc social activities!
- You will embody our core values & brand promise operating at the highest levels of integrity, building trust with every team member
- Participate in projects & initiatives assigned by other departments and/or Leadership team as needed.
- Spearhead charitable opportunities for TouchBistro employees creating unique opportunities to give back to the local & global community
- Focus on employee engagement, & diversity & inclusion programs which enhance it
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Highly organized with a creative mindset, a passion for people, consistent high energy & enthusiasm
- Interpersonal skills & leadership
- Emotional intelligence & coaching
- You are a natural problem solver & can think on your feet
- Working collaboratively with a group is your thing & you thrive on developing creative solutions
- You are a relationship builder with a passion for people
- Strong facilitator who is comfortable presenting to new hires
- Bachelors degree preferred & / or post graduate diploma with a focus on HR Management is an asset
- 1-2 years of related experience or is preferred
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.