Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Program Manager, Knowledge Management to join our Knowledge Management team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform & a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselvesone that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
The Knowledge Management team's objective is to share perspectives, ideas, experience & information; to ensure that these are available in the right place at the right time to help informed decisions; & to improve efficiency by reducing the need to rediscover knowledge.
You will develop & maintain procedural documentation across the company. You may host training sessions with department staff on occasion. You will work with Quality Improvement, Compliance, & other team members, to identify & close gaps in procedures. You will scope & execute communications & knowledge efficiencies for an array of departments.
You will report to the Language Assistance Program Manager. This is a remote role, you will work remotely in one of the following states: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Washington. Note, this list of states is subject to change.
- Develop new materials & editing current materials, including layout & formatting.
- Create recommendations for new content development based on data & analytics such as user feedback ratings, search results feedback, views & case resolutions.
- Design & implement learning activities - in collaboration with the L&D team, scope & implement appropriate knowledge capture & sharing activities.
- Develop processes for capture, storage, validation & retrieval of knowledge; both within the organization & externally with others.
- Engage partners & team members - working with program managers, project partners & L&D to expand learning activities by contributing content.
- Ensure knowledge generated within the organization is made easily visible, available & useful.
- Identify interdependencies between teams & work with peers to introduce new knowledge content development routines.
- Manage content ensuring knowledge is organized, current, appears professional & provides workflow capabilities that support the company's goals.
- Prompt for, & educate, the capture of learnings after all projects.
- Develop direct reports, ensuring that colleagues are supported in professional development
- 2+ years of experience driving cross-functional projects
- 1+ years of Content Management System work experience
- Experience with project management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, G-suite
- 3+ years of related work experience in healthcare or analytics
- Lean / Six Sigma experience
- Training experience or certification
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working from a remote environment
Life at Oscar
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.