Web engineer, Growth
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients & suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, Wells Fargo, & Softbank.
Flexports marketing team is responsible for crafting the brand story & positioning as well as generating the leads that have led Flexport to become the 8th fastest growing company in the United States.
Growth engineers at Flexport collaborate with brand design, marketing, & product to build scalable, responsive, & compelling user experiences. The growth team is responsible for a clients first interaction with Flexport, as well as building a platform to drive user acquisition & freight volume. Youll be joining a team that delivers high quality software to make Flexports web presence best-in-class.
What you will do
- Work at the intersection of Marketing & Engineering.
- Build, own, & maintain all public-facing Flexport web properties - including Flexport.com, Flexport.org, the Flexport blog, digital content experiences, & performance advertising landing pages.
- Collaborate with brand design, product marketing, content, & demand gen to build an engaging Flexport brand experience.
What we would like to see
- Comfortable with at least one of the modern JS frameworks (React, Vue, Next.js, Node, etc.)
- Good knowledge of CSS
- Systematic thinker (consider how components can scale across our site)
- Motivated & excited about building the face of our brand & user acquisition efforts
- Ability to translate digital designs into functional, elegant, to-spec pages that realize the intended aesthetic & user experience
- Ability to ideate & add creative value to the user experience when implementing design
- Strength in cross-functional collaboration with design, product, & business
- Basic understanding of principles that drive SEO
What youve worked with ideally
- Design systems
- Marketo, Pardot, or other marketing software
- Google Tag Manager/Analytics
Bonus points if youve worked with
- Web performance (time-to-interactive, dependencies, wasted renders)
- Front-end build/deployment process (Webpack, Babel)
- Headless CMS (Contentful)
Culture & Values
Learn more at www.keyvalues.com/flexport