Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We deliver real-time, actionable alerts that are derived from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our clients are the first to know about high-impact events & critical breaking information, giving them the opportunity to act faster & stay one step ahead when every second counts. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of real-time information as a force for good in the world.
Our groundbreaking AI & machine learning technology cuts through the noise in an increasingly complex landscape by detecting, classifying, & determining the significance of public information. Headquartered in NYC, Dataminr has revolutionized the way that global news, finance, public sector, corporate security & PR/communications professionals know & act on critical, relevant information to protect people, assets & brands.
Along the way, we've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices,attained unicorn status after our recent investment round,and been referred to as the super tool of journalists & hedge funds."Weve received numerous awards & accolades from our clients, including recognition from CNBC as one of the worlds 50 most disruptive private technology companies in 2016 & joining Forbes definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world, in 2017 & 2018.
A career at Dataminr offers the ability to make a meaningful impact at a rapidly growing tech company with a startup culture, while being supported by the experience of a company founded in 2009. We value ownership, curiosity & drive on an individual level & live these values every day. We empower everyone to have a voice at the table & regularly invest in professional development. Our culture promotes cross team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work & have fun.
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated recent graduate ready to jumpstart your career in Marketing Operations. You're analytical & data driven. You're a strong problem solver & a self starter with strong communication & interpersonal skills. You bring a positive attitude & are eager to excel & grow within a fast-growing, technology organization.
As a Marketing Analyst, you'll be part of our Marketing Operations team & will contribute to the overall growth of the Dataminr commercial organization. You'll partner closely with our Marketing & Sales teams to help drive demand for Dataminr's solutions in a variety of ways, including researching & prequalifying marketing-generated leads, & managing, enhancing & qualifying inbound lead activity based on ideal customer profiles.
- Qualify marketing-generated leads against established criteria prior to passing them to channel partners & sales reps as MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads) through research & strong understanding of Dataminrs ideal customer profile
- Track & enrich prospecting, qualification, & nurture activities in Salesforce
- Comply with all lead management related SLAs (service level agreements) such as data hygiene, record completeness, contact strategies, etc.
- Provide weekly reports & read-outs to the Marketing & Sales organization on the volume of leads expected to achieve MQL status
- Analyze success of various marketing campaigns & channels to help increase overall productivity
- Participate in sales pipeline & marketing meetings
- Work cross-vertically & provide recommendations for operational efficiencies across Marketing activities
- Be an expert on Dataminrs platform & maintain a deep understanding of publicly available information use cases
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 0-2 years of experience in marketing, operations, research or similar analytical roles
- Familiarity with marketing automation/CRM systems such as Salesforce & Pardot a plus
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, & Calendar & MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & problem solving skills
- Self-starter who can multitask & adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Ability to work both independently & collaboratively within a team
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability & life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks & beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.