Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role will be filled with a new college grad & is anticipated not to start untilspring/summer 2020 based upon graduation dates.
The global client support group works with locally deployed client service experts to develop & deliver the support model for Visa issuers, acquirers, processors & merchants worldwide. This includes day-to-day operations & product support, specialized help desks, back office support & customer performance reporting.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at the professional level, serves as a technical/functional entry-level specialist & is involved in solving low-complexity problems. This role receives a moderate level of guidance & supervision & may act as a mentor to other team members.
Principal Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Provide basic information & direction to clients regarding Visa products, tools & services, Visa rules, integrated billing & transaction research.
- Act as assistant liaison for Clients & provide problem management.
- Identify & analyze low complexity operational problems affecting Clients; communicate ongoing situation status & resolution.
- Help coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa & client objectives, & ensure standards for processing system performance & Client experience are met & that the client perspective is represented within the organization.
- Stay current with industry & client trends & maintain a working knowledge of Visa products & VisaNet services.
- Research & resolve client's business & transaction processing & billing issues of low complexity by obtaining & examining all relevant information to determine cause & facilitate resolution.
Accountability & Scope
- Identify & resolve work flow issues & refer unusual problems to appropriate specialist or manager for resolution
- Provide feedback/input on resource requirements & allocations
- Makes decisions guided by policies, procedures & business plan
- Works independently & receives moderate guidance, once training is completed
- Strong client, processor, & end-user focus - client driven
- Strong collaboration & teamwork
- Good analytical & numerical skills
- Excellent English & Spanish written & verbal communication required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills required in both languages which are widely used in target market(s)
- Good presentation skills
Financial & Organizational Scope
No accountability for team budget not for the management of a cost center
Reporting Relationships & Interactions
This role reports to the corresponding market's Account Support Center Sr. Director and/or Directors/Managers within said unit.
- Bachelor's Degree received since May 2019 or receiving a Bachelor's Degree before May 2020.
- Fluency in English & Spanish languages is necessary - verbal & writing skills.
- 2 or more years of work experience, including internships.
- Recently earned Bachelors Degree.
- Trilingual - English, Spanish AND Portuguese.
- Knowledge of Client business drivers for their operations & processing businesses.
- Demonstrated, detailed knowledge of the full breadth of systems, products & services offered by Visa.
- Good technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information & apply it to business solutions.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure with a diplomatic approach & customer service focus, while possessing a collaborative teamwork spirit & proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, & logical problem solving.
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff & management at various levels.
- Ability to set priorities & manage customer expectations, & work both as part of a team & independently.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation & interpersonal skills are preferred.
Work hours: Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Travel:Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings, not to exceed 5% travel.
Physical Requirements:This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.