Here at HelloFresh, were passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 9 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 15 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients & delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, & you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic & motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
Based in our new production facility in Ravenhall & reporting to the Operations Manager, the Materials Inventory Manager will be tasked with managing all stock & creating thorough & efficient processes for warehouse operations.
- Manage a team of 15-20 including warehouse officers & forklift drivers
- Own & deliver against KPIs, mainly weekly stock usage, Impairments, FEFO, & expired stock management.
- Help maintain the site WMS
- Manage the Inbound & Inventory teams & the key stakeholder in managing the Chep Account
- Liaise & communicate with the procurement, finance & internal management team with a high degree of response rate
- Inspire the warehouse team to care about our customers, brand & products
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Experience working in an FMCG environment
- Strong organisational, communication & time management skills
- Forklift license a bonus or be willing to get a forklift license
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment & a can-do flexible attitude
- A great sense of humour
- A manager who is a peoples person & analytically sharp
- Confident working in an autonomous role
- Creative, solutions focused & excited by a challenge
- Extremely Computer literate (Google sheets, Strong Excel (pivot/v-look etc.), Warehouse management system) with excellent analytical skills
- A structured problem solver able to identify & drive change in procedures & processes to reduce cost & improve efficiencies.
What youll get in return
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- 70% discount off HelloFresh boxes
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse & vibrant international environment, with offices in 15 countries
Start Date: Immediately
Duration: Full time role. You must have the right to work full-time in Australia.
Location: Ravenhall, Victoria
We are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.