BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
We are excited to announce we are looking for our first Director of Renewals Sales, reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.This is your opportunity to get in at the ground-level building a high impact & high visibility team. The objective is to drive best in class retention rates across renewals.
- 5-10 years of experience in SaaS renewals, customer success or account management with experience negotiating contracts in both the Corporate & Enterprise segments
- 3+ years managing teams of renewals specialists
- Consistent track record of overachieving personal & team goals
- Operational discipline & efficiency with previous experience building cross organizational relationships
- Ability to communicate, present to, & influence key stakeholders at all levels of the Customers' organization, including executive & C-level
- Strong process & analytical orientation
- Excellent listening, negotiation, & presentation abilities
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving corporate environment
- Value-based selling skills & familiarity with MEDDICC is preferred
- Advanced problem-solving, verbal & written communication skills
- Recruit, hire, onboard, & grow renewals specialists to meet & exceed targets
- Be responsible for further building out process & playbooks to secure renewals in a repeatable & scalable manner
- You will collaborate with other teams including Customer Success, Sales, & Finance to mitigate churn
- Meet with clients regularly
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary + full benefits package
- Stock options
- Opportunity to build a team from the ground up
- Career growth working closely with our CRO & executive team