At Conductor, a WeWork company, we're passionate about helping companies help their customers. Global businesses use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. We're headquartered in New York City with dynamic & growing teams in London & San Francisco.
Visit Conductor atwww.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor .
We are looking for a Copywriter to join our NYC team to create outstanding, compelling content for our largest global customer. You will take on content projects that span a multitude of topics, digital mediums, & target audiences. You will work closely with teams across multiple business lines to develop digital content that helps our customers achieve their campaign goals. An entrepreneurial spirit is welcome as our team is growing, providing unlimited potential for professional growth.
A day in the life
- Write exceptional copy that is based on analytical research, brand standards, & a deep understanding of multiple target audiences
- Work with Editor & other copywriters to develop creative concepts & executions against topics & ideas from internal & external teams
- Create concepts & write engaging marketing copy that spans brand, video, campaigns, & more
- Monitor the performance of content across channels, reporting on impact against KPIs like traffic & search ranking
- Leverage data to A/B test, optimize, & report on success of copy across marketing campaigns
Were excited about you if you have
- 3+ years of experience writing & editing engaging copy for marketing & advertising communication
- Exceptional research, writing, proofreading, & editing skills, as demonstrated in your portfolio & on assignments provided
- Experience taking assignments from the research phase through to publication, optimization, & measurement onsite for well-known clients
- Great organization skills, with the ability to manage projects & deadlines across multiple teams
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience creating short & long form, SEO-friendly content, including landing page copy, blogs, etc.
- Ability to follow brand guidelines, brand voice, & tone
- Bachelors degree, preferably in English, writing, journalism, or other relevant degree