Youll Click With Us If You
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Since launching in 2014, Alfred has steadily & sustainably expanded the national footprint of residential buildings that have integrated our in-home hospitality & technology platform.
We have partnered with premier residential developers & property management groups to accelerate expansion. You will serve as the primary point person for these partnerships & are responsible for building & strengthening these relationships at all levels. In this key role, you will field inbound leads, convert qualified leads into successful partnerships, & champion the process of launching Alfred service in partner buildings. You will continue as the primary point of contact, & through end-to-end relationship management, ensure success for all partner locations. You are a natural relationship builder with strong project management skills, & a passion for rethinking residential real estate & urban living.
What Youll Do
- Cultivate & own relationship with key real estate partners to drive execution of our building activation framework & ensure successful building launches
- Implement & manage project plans to drive key results as agreed with partners; serve as main point of contact before, during & after contracts are signed
- Work with building partners to run integration & set up systems & processes
- Develop, inform & execute strategic expansion plans within designated segment of our portfolio
- Handle inbound sales requests & prepare all sales materials (i.e. intel sheets, presentation decks, etc.)
- Build strong, long-lasting partnerships with property owners, developers & management groups
What Youll Need
- 4+ years relevant work experience in real estate and/or account management
- A deep or growing network in residential real estate
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Experience in hospitality, real estate and/or high-growth retail a plus
Hello Alfred is a hospitality & technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in peoples lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, & its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- & third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.
Note: We only hire people who are hospitable, extremely polite, & committed to closing loops.