Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa is seeking a Staff QA Automation Engineer within the Integration Servicesteam which is a part of Visa's Dataorganization,Marketing Services group.This position will be based in Foster City.
Do you have a passion for ensuring quality & engineering excellence of large scale complex distributed systems?
Do have a passion for taking ownership of challenging issues, & systematically resolving them through analytical & creative thinking through collaboration with people from multiple teams?
Do you take pride in achieving comprehensive test coverage for large, complex product releases & developing reliable, flexible, & comprehensive automation test suites?
The Marketing Platform Integration Services teamis looking for a talented Staff QA Automation Engineer responsible for continuous, end-to-end testing of our complex digital & mobile payments & marketing platform.
- Lead efforts to design, develop, execute, & maintain automated test suites
- Enhance test automation framework in support of Continuous Integration
- Develop software to augment existing test automation tools
- Develop high quality code & to ensure the deliveries on time, within budget, & with good code quality using all proactive code validation techniques.
- Document & publish test plans, test designs, test results, & analysis to product & development team
- Collaborate with development & product teams to analyze, debug & resolve design & code issues
- Work closely with quality assurance engineers & provide technical guidance to peers as needed
- Support cross-functional teams in integration test efforts
- Present technical solutions, capabilities, & features in business terms.
- Effectively communicate status, issues, & risks in a precise & timely manner.
4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 6 years of experience or Masters degree with at least 3 years of experience testing highly distributed & complex systems
- Hands-on Java programming, Automation Scripting, & White box testing experience in JAVA & TestNG/ jUnit
- Experience with Selenium or similar software testing framework
- Experience in building & executing automated & performance tests for REST based services
- Experience with Agile Methodologies, Tools (Rally, JIRA, Confluence)
- Hands-on experience working with databases Oracle, MySQL & MongoDB
- Experience testing software at API level using SOA suite, SOAP UI, PostMan, REST Client etc.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma etc)
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git
- Familiarity in performance testing using Jmeter or Gatling or similar tools a plus
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.