Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
We are seeking a data-driven, strategic Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving the success of Mailchimp products & solutions in the global market. This will include developing a deep understanding of Mailchimp customers & prospects, products & technology, the overall market, key vertical markets & segments, & the competition. By applying for this role you will be considered for opportunities across our rapidly growing product marketing team, including but not limited to product efforts in the landing pages, email, & marketing automation spaces.
What you'll do here:
- Build a deep understanding of our customers, the market, vertical markets & the competition across all the regions in which Mailchimp does business
- Define segmentation, use cases/scenarios, & buyer personas
- Build positioning, targeting, pricing, & messaging for relevant segments & audiences
- Define clear & compelling customer pain points, value propositions, competitive differentiation, & customer success stories
- Create new product introduction strategies & go-to-market plans
- Partner with the Content Team to support all of the above including webinars, educational tips & tricks, in-app messaging, guides, product videos, customer success stories, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, & more
- Work with the product management team to uncover new markets & use cases, define new offers & influence roadmap decisions
- Validate hypotheses through customer insights, data analysis, & testing
- Monitor competitive activities, identifying gaps & opportunities
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ yrs experience in B2SMB or B2C product marketing in the Martech, SaaS, cloud or mobile technology industries
- You have proven ability to create go-to-market positioning & strategies & to create & position unique solutions for different customers
- You have a track record of shaping product roadmaps & user experiences through deep consumer understanding, actionable insights & sound recommendations
- You have proven experience creating compelling messaging for different segments & personas
- You have the ability to craft compelling stories, collateral, & tools around technology products & services for both business & technical buyers
- You are an experienced marketer that understands how to use the full marketing toolkit
- You are technically savvy & curious about new technologies & how they work to enable new customer solutions
- You're an avid learner who has experience learning new markets & industries & devising solutions & marketing strategies to reach those markets
- You have strong teaming skills & experience to bring together diverse views
- You have the ability to communicate & collaborate effectively
- You have demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize work to drive results on-time & with high quality
- You have exceptional critical thinking, analytical, & quantitative skills
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.